The data administrator is NOVITZKY Piotr Nowicki with the registered office at ul. Rzemieślników 6, 03-684 Warszawa (hereinafter "NOVITZKY"), which provides you directly with the service provided as part of this service (hereinafter the "Service").
The data will be processed in order to provide the Service to you, adjust the Service to your interests, ensure the security of the Service, including the detection of various types of fraud, as well as to perform statistical measurements and improve the Service to meet your expectations and, in some situations, the purpose of marketing the Administrator's products or services.
The legal basis for data processing is indispensability to perform the contract for the provision of services to you (this agreement is the regulations you accept using the Service).
Recipients of your data, that is entities, which we will be able to pass your data in accordance
with applicable law, there will be entities processing data on our behalf, eg subcontractors of our electronic services and entities authorized to obtain data on the basis of applicable law, e.g. courts or law enforcement agencies - of course only if they occur
with a request to provide them with data on the basis of an appropriate legal basis.
Information about the processing of personal data.
Valid from 25/05/2018
INFORMATION ON PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In connection with the implementation of the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data
and on the free flow of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection "RODO"), NOVITZKY Piotr Nowicki, informs about the processing of your personal data and your rights related to this. The following rules apply from May 25, 2018.
If you have any questions about the method and scope of processing your personal data by NOVITZKY Piotr Nowicki, as well as your rights, please contact us,
ul. Rzemieślników 6, 03-684 Warsaw, or with the personal data inspector by electronic means by:
Piotr Nowicki <firstname.lastname@example.org> or in writing to the address of ul. Rzemieślników 6, 03-684 Warsaw.
I. INDICATION OF THE ADMINISTRATOR
The administrator of your personal data is NOVITZKY Piotr Nowicki with registered office at ul. Rzemieślników 6, 03-684 Warsaw.
II. OBJECTIVES AND THE LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The Data Administrator ensures that it will process your personal data only for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and will not process it further in a manner inconsistent with these purposes. The purpose of data processing is the reason why we process your personal information. If the Data Administrator wants to process your personal data for other purposes - not indicated below - then you will be separately informed about this new purpose. The purposes of data processing:
1. Conclusion of a contract for the provision of services in accordance with the Regulations. Personal data collected in the service order process will be processed (including, for example, made available to airlines or other service providers) to finalize the service. The contract may also be concluded via the Data Center Call Center.
2. Execution of the contract for the provision of services in accordance with the Regulations.
3. In order to implement the marketing of NOVITZKY services. In this case, personal data obtained through the account will be used whether during the transaction process and the service and during this time. The indicated goal can also be implemented by displaying a personalized advertisement based on profiling. Profiling is according to RODO means any form of automated processing of personal data, which consists in the use of personal data for the assessment of certain personal factors of a natural person.
4. In order to perform public-law (eg tax) obligations in connection with the conclusion of the contract
for the provision of services in accordance with the Regulations or in connection with the conclusion of a cooperation agreement (applies to employees under contracts of employment, orders or works and contracts). It is about fulfilling the obligations incumbent on the Administrator of data under Polish law.
5. To send a newsletter. If you do not agree to continue receiving our newsletter, please
for sending a written cancellation of the subscription. In this case, personal data obtained during the transaction process or during event events during which we have legally obtained personal data will be used.
6. In order to assert, determine or defend against claims related to: - performance of the service in accordance with the Regulations (in this respect, consideration of complaints); - performing the obligations arising
from the RODO regulations (to be able to demonstrate compliance with regulations).
III. DUTY OF PERSONAL DATA
Providing your personal data by you is a condition for the conclusion and performance of a contract with NOVITZKY Piotr Nowicki, results from the performance of obligations arising from the above-mentioned legal provisions. The data necessary for the correct provision of services are subject to processing, including the name, surname, residence address, telephone number, e-mail address and pesel number. Your failure to provide all of your personal data will be an obstacle to the conclusion of the contract and the provision of services to you by NOVITZKY Piotr Nowicki. To the extent that personal data is collected on the basis of consent, providing personal data is voluntary.
IV. INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL DAY RECIPIENTS
In connection with the processing of your personal data for the purposes indicated in point II, your personal data may be made available to the following recipients or categories of recipients:
1. entities supporting NOVITZKY Piotr Nowicki in the organization of events, travel, for example, to entities such as: transport companies, media houses, airlines and others. Entities providing accommodation services such as hotels. Insurance companies for travel participants. Entities renting cars, planes
and other. Entities enabling on-line payments for services provided by NOVITZKY Piotr Nowicki.
V. PERIODS OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will be processed for the period necessary for implementation indicated in point. II objectives, i.e. within the scope of the contract you have concluded, until the completion of its implementation, and after that for the period and to the extent required by law or for implementation by NOVITZKY Piotr Nowicki of the justified interest of the controller in the scope in point II above, and in the case of your consent to the processing of data after termination or expiration of the contract, until such consent is withdrawn.
VI. THE LEGACY OF THE PERSON WHO THE DATA CONCERNS
NOVITZKY Piotr Nowicki would like to assure you that all persons whose personal data are processed by NOVITZKY Piotr Nowicki are entitled to the relevant rights resulting from the GDPR. Therefore, you have the following rights:
1. the right to access personal data, including the right to obtain a copy of this data;
2. the right to request the rectification (correction) of personal data - if the data is incorrect or incomplete;
3. the right to request the deletion of personal data (the so-called "right to be forgotten") - if:
(i) the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed,
ii) the data subject has objected to the processing of data,
(iii) the data subject has withdrawn the consent on which the processing is based and has no other legal basis for the processing,
iv) the data is processed unlawfully,
v) data must be removed in order to comply with the legal obligation;
4. the right to request a restriction to the processing of personal data - if:
i) the data subject questions the correctness of personal data,
(ii) the processing of the data is unlawful and the data subject opposes the deletion of the data, requesting instead to limit it,
iii) the controller no longer needs data for its purposes, but the data subject needs them to identify, defend or pursue claims,
(iv) the data subject has objected to the processing of the data - pending determination of whether the legitimate grounds on the part of the controller override the grounds of objection;
5. the right to transfer personal data - if:
(i) the processing takes place on the basis of an agreement concluded with the data subject or on the basis of the consent of that person and
(ii) the processing takes place in an automated manner;
6. the right to object to the processing of personal data, including profiling, when:
i) there are reasons related to your special situation and
ii) data processing is based on the basis of indispensability for purposes arising from the legitimate interest of NOVITZKY Piotr Nowicki, referred to in point II above.
VII. RIGHT TO BACK AGAINST PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
To the extent that you consented to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw it. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of data which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
VIII. THE RIGHT TO ASSUME A COMPLAINT TO THE SUPERVISORY BODY
If you believe that the processing of your personal data by NOVITZKY Piotr Nowicki violates the provisions of the RODO, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
ul. Rzemieślników 6